People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily. Zig Ziglar

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Photos

I have dashed through life.  It seems I did my best to skim past the annoying times and somehow landed with some fond memories of my kids, especially when they were 4 or 5 years old.  Those memories make me grin from ear to ear when I think of them.  Those little helium voiced angels would say the most honest, loving, fearless things and melt my heart.  How I long for those words again!  Why did I think they would always be there?

Time passes by like a blip on the radar.  I've gotten older, slower and I forgot what the race was all about. Thank God for photos.  I study that moment in time once again and relive the energy and joy I took for granted. 

Thank you dear Lord for the blessings you have bestowed on a wretched creature like me.  Please help me to never take another moment of life for granted again.

No comments:

Post a Comment