People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily. Zig Ziglar

Friday, March 12, 2010

Just do it!

I envisioned by this time in my life I would be taking my grandchildren places and spoiling them rotten.  Such a nice dream! Since the grandkid thing isn't happening anytime soon, I thought ..what the heck....I'd bide my time doing something exciting and productive.  So.......I'm happy to say I have been accepted into the Master of Science in Instructional and Performance Technology degree program and the Human Performance Technology certificate program at Boise State University.  This field of study has been an interest of mine for a long time.  I love technology and I hope to be able to tie everything I learn into so many areas of my life.
   
"Each day is a new canvas to paint upon. Make sure your picture is full of life and happiness, and at the end of the day you don't look at it and wish you had painted something different." Author Unknown

"I don't care how much power, brilliance or energy you have, if you don't harness it and focus it on a specific target, and hold it there you're never going to accomplish as much as your ability warrants. ” Zig Ziglar

No comments:

Post a Comment