People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily. Zig Ziglar

Monday, March 15, 2010

Thomas Edison on Work

  • I never did a day's work in my life. It was all fun. 
  • Results! Why, man, I have gotten a lot of results. I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
  • I have far more respect for the person with a single idea who gets there than for the person with a thousand ideas who does nothing.
  • Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
  • Pretty much everything will come to him who hustles while he waits. I believe that restlessness is discontent, and discontent is merely the first necessity of progress. Show me a thoroughly satisfied man and I will show you a failure.

1 comment:

  1. Hi DR nice to meet you! Thank you for following my blog. I very much love the content of your blog!!!!! It's refreshing and congrats on your masters program! I will start mine next year (clinical phycology and art therepy) I hope you will leave me a comment when you visit so I know you were there!!
    Have a great week
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete